Today is my sister’s 25th birthday.
If there’s one way I could describe my sister I would say that she is an extreme, crazy, ridiculous, sentimental, funny, emotional, but pretty (!!) tornado. When she’s gone you’ll probably have NO IDEA what the hell just happened, but also leaves you wanting for more. She is just a great personality, always puts her friends and family first and knows how to bring your party to the next level.
Now let’s get into the style of Kelly. Happy birthday dear sis!
Before we start I want to point out that no matter who you will ask about Kelly, they will all say she is a complete Italy addict. That’s why this moodboard is in Italian style!
1. Orange blossom bustier by Dolce & Gabbana (Net-a-porter). Every commercial, campaign by D&G just breathes Kelly. She loves the Italian lifestyle and it loves her back.
2. Prada Candy florale perfume, because you never know who you might run into when you’re wandering around Rome.
3. At first I was looking for a Vespa, but than I realized Kelly just needs a car in case she needs to get back home as soon as possible to help a friend in need or spontaneously decides to go on a roadtrip. A mint green Fiat 500 is the answer.
4. Kelly wouldn’t be Kelly without her Ray-Ban Aviators.
5. All the cool people used to smoke in the fifties and Kelly surely loves a smoke. Everyone who has a problem with it can have a look at her coffee cup.
6. Watermelon martini’s. What else?
7. Kelly loves making cocktails on our Black Friday party’s. Tropical fruit drink stirrers from C Wonder.
8. She loves making pictures but since the charger of her camera has been lost forever this cute little bag from Kate Spade is a nice replacement. Who needs a camera anyway when you have a mobile!
9. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Another thing she’s addicted to. These are from Moschino – oolala!