People who know me a little bit know that I like to go dressed in cute skirts, dresses, ballerina’s etc. But nowadays all I’m dreaming about is sporty, colorful, comfortable outfits. So not me! Nike Roshe run’s, Stella McCartney slippers, jersey skirts, sweaters and t-shirts – yes, I think this WILL BE ME this summer.
Oh, and along with this style should come a healthier lifestyle as well!
Formiga SS Sweater – Weekday
Floral print tote bag – MAX&Co.
Slippers – Adidas by Stella McCartney
Roshe run – Nike
Jersey skirt – Vanilia
Bahamas scoop one piece – We Are Handsome
Chloé slippers – Net-a-porter
Today is my sister’s 25th birthday.
If there’s one way I could describe my sister I would say that she is an extreme, crazy, ridiculous, sentimental, funny, emotional, but pretty (!!) tornado. When she’s gone you’ll probably have NO IDEA what the hell just happened, but also leaves you wanting for more. She is just a great personality, always puts her friends and family first and knows how to bring your party to the next level.
Now let’s get into the style of Kelly. Happy birthday dear sis!
Before we start I want to point out that no matter who you will ask about Kelly, they will all say she is a complete Italy addict. That’s why this moodboard is in Italian style!
1. Orange blossom bustier by Dolce & Gabbana (Net-a-porter). Every commercial, campaign by D&G just breathes Kelly. She loves the Italian lifestyle and it loves her back.
2. Prada Candy florale perfume, because you never know who you might run into when you’re wandering around Rome.
3. At first I was looking for a Vespa, but than I realized Kelly just needs a car in case she needs to get back home as soon as possible to help a friend in need or spontaneously decides to go on a roadtrip. A mint green Fiat 500 is the answer.
4. Kelly wouldn’t be Kelly without her Ray-Ban Aviators.
5. All the cool people used to smoke in the fifties and Kelly surely loves a smoke. Everyone who has a problem with it can have a look at her coffee cup.
6. Watermelon martini’s. What else?
7. Kelly loves making cocktails on our Black Friday party’s. Tropical fruit drink stirrers from C Wonder.
8. She loves making pictures but since the charger of her camera has been lost forever this cute little bag from Kate Spade is a nice replacement. Who needs a camera anyway when you have a mobile!
9. Shoes, shoes, shoes. Another thing she’s addicted to. These are from Moschino – oolala!
Since I’m an interior design lover with very expensive taste, but with a normal wage I often end up on Marktplaats (something like Ebay) to make my dreams come true… on a budget. Nothing wrong with that, I love it! Once I start my search I know I could be scrolling down the endless pages for hours without getting bored, just like last week when I searched for ‘gold ceiling light’.
I found a ceiling light on the very first page and fell in love right away. The add said: ‘Messing design light, needs to go because I am moving away.’
I send this advertiser an e-mail to make an offer and he replied within a minute: ‘When can you pick it up?’
Now this beauty is hanging in the living room. A true eye catcher without drawing to much attention. Really glad with this one!
Oh, and I also moved the Eames rocker chair to make the living room a little bit more spacious with a better view at the backyard.
What do you think?